Final Thoughts.

logo 1

This project for me was an eye opener. Thats not to say that I thought that it would be easy its just that  originally thought that  it would be a simple as gathering the right host and guest and plopping them in a room and getting them to talk for a bit. Needless to say that I didnt realise that it would involving loads of research, liaising and audio editing.

However saying that I am happy that I had to do all of that for it gave me a greater perspective into what goes into creating a show such as this. I really enjoyed creating the content for the show, having a chance to be really creative with the music pieces used on the show. Meeting with the different lecturers was also an amazing experience for me, if you listen to the pre interview with Todd I think you can hear me get more more intrigued with each answer he gives.

If given the opportunity to do this all again with the hindsight of this experience I would definatly go at with more organisational skills and ensure that all preparation for each interview is a through as possible. Another way in which I would potentially change it is that I feel I went a bit safe with the production and that I feel I could have experimented with the format more.

Overall I am extremely proud of what I have produced and truly believe that I have created something that could become a real staple of the university and something that Id would be proud to place on my resume.